Bachelor of arts is an exhaustive three year distance learning undergraduate programme offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Arts. The academic programme designed to help the learner develop basic knowledge and skills including critical and innovative thinking, the importance of communication, humanities, language and an understanding of society at large. There are lucrative professional prospects for Bachelor of Arts graduates within the domain of primary education, including subject-specific teaching. The programme will impart academic orientation towards research, innovative thinking and writing, while you undertake specialist subjects tailored to your specific career path.
The features of the programme include:
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the learners through courier.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support
- Face to face PCP sessions.