The Bachelor programme in Journalism and Mass Communication is aimed to provide aspirant media professionals with technical skills in various areas of mass media and communication, theoretical perspectives on their nature and use, and historical and social understanding of their dynamics. The course is designed to offer enrolled learners basic journalistic skills in various mass media, to introduce learners to recent news and media analysis developments. B.A in Journalism & Mass Communication also offers technical experience with the various technologies used in mass media, such as computer applications, software and hardware for print, radio and other applications. radio, television, internet and other media forms. After successfully completing the course candidates will be able to develop as well as refine their skills of gathering, transmitting, and delivering information to a large audience.
The features of the programme include:
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the learners through courier.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support.
- Face to face PCP sessions.