Bachelor of Arts, Tourism and Travel administration is a three year undergraduate programme aimed to cover important concepts, practices, and trends in the Tourism Administration. The programme, taking into account that tourism is the world's largest industry and also one of the fastest growing, offers high-quality educational and technical training. The programme deals with different aspects of tourism management, together with business and accounting and management skills It includes tourism product & services, tourism organization, transport system, hospitality tourism, travel agency management, tourism marketing, global tourism resources, aviation & cargo management, and international tourism to airfares & air ticketing, event management, sustainable tourism, and tourism laws. . It helps in developing an understanding of tourism administration strengthened with business and accounting knowledge and managerial skills and manage administrative functions with respect to planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling.
The features of the programme include:
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the learners through courier.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support.
- Face to face PCP sessions.