The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three year undergraduate programme providing the learner with a broad foundation knowledge of contemporary business and its practices. One of the programme's primary and most relevant aim is to integrate learners to effectively function and contribute to the modern global business world through rigorous academic study. This course offers the opportunity to opt for an advanced review on different topics related to accountancy, economics, business and management. The programme further enables the learners to build a strong foundation to pursue professional courses such as CA, ICWA, CMA along with preparing them for pursuing a masters degree.
The features of the programme include:
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the learners through courier.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support.
- Face to face PCP sessions.