1. Students will exhibit practical knowledge of the management concepts and principles in the work scenario.
2. Students will amalgamate learning from theory and experience, and make use of skills developed across functional areas in making effective decisions for business in a dynamic scenario.
3. Students will progress and sustain effective individual and organizational performance by leveraging research and IT skills in a given context.
4. Students will recognize and understand the use of assertiveness and influential skills.
5. Students will exhibit effectual communication skills that augment efficacy of managers.
6. Students will develop positive outlook and ability that create industrious managerial leaders and business networks.
7. Students will become ethically responsible managers that positively impact businesses and society.
8. Students will critically appraise and reflect learning and development throughout their career.
The Learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate a strong base of general management and build strong pillars over it in a particular area of specialization (Marketing, Finance, I.T., H.R.M, and Entrepreneurship). Develop an ability to integrate knowledge of one area into other and understand management as a comprehensive concept.
- Develop an eye to look out for changes, opportunities and threats in the business environment. Demonstrate ability to use various tools and techniques of research methodology to convert threats into opportunities and weaknesses into strengths.
- Critically analyze, evaluate and synthesize data into information relevant to taking business decisions. Improve the value delivery process.
- Develop skill and expertise in problem solving. Gain experience in dealing with diverse business situations. Apply requisite research tools and techniques to solve business problems.
- Develop interpersonal skills and high degree of verbal non – verbal and written communication. Demonstrate business etiquettes. Interpret and apply principles of cross cultural difference in communication.
- Develop highest order of behavioral and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate initiative and lead by example. Practice effectively both as an individual and as a team member.
- Recognize and identify diversity in cultures. Show sensitivity to various cultural and environmental issues and demonstrate traits of global business practioner.
- Apply ethical business practices to show case highest level of commitment to professional code of conduct in the arena of business management.
- Acquire all the necessary skill set to be a manager. Practice creativity. Analyse risks and explore opportunities to create new business propositions. Develop idea generation skills, risk taking ability and ability to convert ideas into business ventures.
- Recognize the need for and have preparation and ability to engage in life long learning in the domain of business management.
- Assess business environment. Evaluate competitive frame of reference. Determine strategies to overcome challenges.
- Identify networking opportunities to improve the value chain. Make use of social media to reach out to stakeholders.