This 3-month Certification program is designed to help you improve your investing skills to get assured job opportunities and develop your insights into the world of stock markets. Designed by Amity distance learning faculty and industry experts, in collaboration with Trakinvest, The Global Online Trading Certification or GOTC aims to build expertise in financial markets and trading capabilities. After earning this Certificate, users can provide it as a proof of their acquired skillsets in trading to potential employers for jobs or internships, or for gaining admissions to Universities in a related program.
Upon successful course completion, the user can bag several job offers as a Relationship Manager, Direct Sales Agent, a Trading Desk Dealer, Customer Support Executive and many such roles across the industry. Our hiring partners include companies like Edelweiss Securities, Karvy Securities, HDFC securities, IIFL and many more.
The program is geared to enable learners to
- Understand the basics of stock trading and be comfortable with the various terminologies.
- Build a career in the banking and financial industry (BFSI) through 100% job assistance, which will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Be able to ask the right questions to his/her financial advisor when investing personal wealth.
- Basics of Trading: This chapter introduces the basic concepts and terminologies of stock trading, how does it work, the key players and the stakeholders.
- Basics of Fundamental Analysis: This chapter introduces the basic concepts of fundamental analysis and how it can be applied to narrowing the right sectors and companies to invest.
- Understanding Financial Statements: A guide to analysing the balance sheets and the key relevant numbers to focus on.
- Key Financial Ratios: This chapter gives a brief introduction on how companies and stocks can be analysed using key financial ratios and data from company balance sheets.
- Basics of Technical Analysis: This chapter introduces the basics of technical analysis and a comparison of this technique with fundamental analysis.
- Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns: This chapter delves deep into various chart patterns and signals that give an insight into the company stock price.