A comprehensive six-month (one semester)program providing broad-based understanding of a wide range of theoretical concepts and functional areas in IT.
From basic mathematics, data structure using C, and IT & computer systems to software engineering – the course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area.
The program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) looking for abroad understanding of the subject, including students, working professionals,and those seeking entry-level employment or aspiring to be self-employed.
- Curriculum designed by professionals and experts and updated at regular intervals
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Learn using the online student website
- See more at: http://www.amityonline.com/amityelearningweb_test/WebForms/AmityOnlineNew/program-details.aspx?PROGID=59#sthash.o1xkglKV.dpuf