Bachelor of Computer Application is a three year programme for undergraduates seeking a career in IT industry. The course provides high-quality academic and technical training covering key concepts in computer applications and software design, development, and implementation. The programme aims to shape learners in contemporary fundamental knowledge to understand applied technology through effective solutions for industrial and real-life problems. The primary objective of the programme is to promote innovation and innovative thinking by discussing design and technological trade-offs in the IT industry. The course covers subjects such as database management system, networking, information structures, core languages such as' C' and' java' and internet technologies.
The features of the programme include -
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the learners through courier.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support.
- Face to face PCP sessions.