Masters of Commerce is a two year post graduate level course ideal for the candidates who wish to make a career in banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector as well as in the accounting and commerce sectors. The two year course delves deeper into the functioning of the economy, capital, revenue, trade, taxes, etc. Due to competitive and rapid market changes in companies, the demand for skills and competencies are varying at a faster pace, encouraging the provision of versatile, work-integration, continuous training, learning and development, and opportunities through higher education. The Master's programme is aimed to provide training in key principles, policies, systems, frameworks, and applications in Financial Management.
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the learners through courier.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support.
- Face to face PCP sessions.