Master of arts in Journalism and Mass Communication is an exhaustive two year distance learning programme offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Journalism and Mass Communication. The Master programme in Journalism and Mass Communication is aimed to meet ever growing demand of Journalism and Mass Communication professionals with media exposure. The learners can learn to generate newspapers in a simulated environment, construct radio broadcasts, plan TV news bulletins, run public relations campaigns, make videos, set up blogs, and work on channels for social media. The programme includes technical skills in many areas of mass media and interaction, theoretical views on their existence and use, and historical and social knowledge of their dynamics. This programme will prepare the learner to understand media ethics and acquire leadership positions in media houses.
- The curriculum is designed under the steep guidance of industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals.
- Study materials for this dynamic programme are shared to the Learners manually.
- The programme includes subject-based assignments.
- 24/7 academic & technical student support.
- Face to face PCP sessions.