1. The MBA program will facilitate environment for innovation and research excellence for the intellectual growth of students
2. The program provides an academic environment for holistic development of students
3. The Program aims to facilitate opportunities for innovation and environment of research excellence providing intellectual growth.
4. The program will encourage cultural diversity and a sense of social, ethical and environmental responsibility among students
5. The Management program will provide ample opportunities for global exposure to students
6. The Management program will provide opportunities for students to continuously interact with area expert members of faculty, industry and alumni to improve and demonstrate their skills and competencies
7. The Management program facilitates employment opportunities and also support students to become entrepreneurs.
8. The MBA students will be prepared to be independent learners who take responsibility for their own learning; set appropriate goals for ongoing intellectual and professional development
9. The program aims to help students understand and practice the highest standards of ethical behavior associated with their management profession
10. The Management program aims to achieve national and international accreditations and rankings to provide best in class academic environment.
- To define, summarize concepts in Management and apply it in multi-disciplinary context, able to describe and critically analyze management problems in volatile business environment
- Ability to acquire and evaluate new knowledge through Business research methods, Ability to identify, define, investigate, and solve critical business issues, analyze data/information and interpret results for driving optimum solutions.
- Able to identify potential sources of Business environment information using technologies, Synthesize and define an idea from multiple information sources.
- Able to pay attention to details, challenging conventional ways of thinking, Applying a range of strategies to problem solving
- Communicate proficiently, in oral, written, presentation, information searching and listening skills in the management profession
- To demonstrate excellent interpersonal, mentoring and decision-making skills, including an awareness of personal strengths and limitations. Promote self-awareness, empathy, cultural awareness and mutual respect while working in teams.
- Able to Understand global issues from different perspectives, Recognize the opportunities that the wider world offers, Learning from and respecting different cultures, Apply different forms of communication in different cultural settings.
- Understand and practice the highest standards of ethical behavior associated with their management profession
- Able to find opportunities to improve the business value chain as an entrepreneur. Develop business acumen and display basic business skills.
- Able to critically evaluate and reflect upon their personal development during the work experience and future learning needs to support their career aspirations in future
- Ability to apply decision making methodologies to evaluate solutions for efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability
- Demonstrate and possess the skills to influence, negotiate and lead business deals.