1. Students will exhibit practical knowledge of the mathematics, computer science and management in the work scenario.
2. Students will amalgamate learning from theory and experience, and make use of skills developed across functional areas in developing applications.
3. Students will progress and sustain effective individual and organizational performance by leveraging research and IT skills in a given context.
4. Students will recognize and understand the use of assertiveness and influential skills.
5. Students will exhibit an ability to select advance computing tools and techniques and use them with agility.
6. Students will formulate and conduct experiments, cite the research skills to design, analyze and make conclusion from the resulting data.
7. Students will function effectively both as a team leader and team member on versatile projects to demonstrate computing and management skills.
8. Students will critically appraise and reflect learning and development throughout their career.
- Implement the Creative and Problem Solving skills in various Real time problems To prepare graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, responsible citizens with proven expertise
- Develop the individual as Entrepreneur in the software fields as Software Programr, Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Developer etc.
- Select modern computing tools and techniques and use them with dexterity.
- Evaluate, verify, trouble-shoot, test and analyze an existing computer-based system, process, component or program