Eligibility Criteria & Duration
Eligibility Criteria for admission –
10th Class certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling).
12th Class Certificate (completing 12 yrs of formal schooling).
Graduation from recognised university
For foreign students
- O Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma Will Not Be acceptable)
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma Will Not Be acceptable)
Graduation Degree with Minimum 40% or equivalent marks (3 years or 4 years degree program. Diploma will not be acceptable) as per mentioned conditions: BBA / BBS or Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in INDIA. (refer to http://www.aiuweb.org/)
- Any Bachelor Degree with 36 months of executive work experience (Support by Employer issued documents)
Procedure For Admissions
a) The University will notify Academic Calendar of Programs/Courses for compliance by ADDOE.
b) Based on the calendar ADDOE finalize the entire schedule of admissions. The student can now file the Application Online uploading the attested copies of relevant documents. The documents are verified at various levels and upon verifying the eligibility payment link is offered to student to pay the fee online through payment gate way. Information brochures and prospectus are available online and can be accessed any time. No fee is charged for this facility.
• Duration of the program: 2 Year