The PG Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management will provide the student with a detailed understanding of the management of Hospital and Healthcare operations. Students will learn about the different functions and services of Hospital operations. They will also learn about the legal and ethical aspects of Healthcare and quality and accreditation procedures relevant to the healthcare sector.
The institute's mission and goals are holistically inherited in this program of Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education. This Program delivers required theoretical and industry inputs to students that develop creative thinking to make them experts and professionals in the field. It also allows the learners to learn at their own pace along with pursuing their other professional endeavors.
- Students of the Program will have theoretical knowledge and demonstrate application of their knowledge of managerial functions and behavior.
- Students of the Program will gain knowledge about hospital administration.
- The Program will enhance students’ understanding on the supporting services and procurement management at Hospitals.
- Students of the Program will gain the knowledge required regarding operations management concept and methodologies which are employed in healthcare sector.
- Students will be able to solve problems encountered in healthcare planning and management in the private and public sectors.
- Students will be able to implement quality control and service design concepts in healthcare operations.
- Students of the Program will be able to apply their knowledge in business decision-making contexts in both Hospital and Healthcare operation.